Bogner Ecstasy 101 and Bogner Ecstasy Classic
As infinite as the universe, as deep as our souls, the ECSTASY allows the mortal to travel these roads...
Our Ecstasy series heads were designed to breath like sweet old amps...all living in one box. The standard features of our Ecstasy 101 allow the "DNA" of the 3 distinctly voiced channels to be radically morphed into sounds of the past, present and future. The Ecstasy comes with either EL34 or 6L6 power tubes and by using our foot-switch, you can access 6 tuned variations of these channels instantly. Imagine going from our notorious barking Plexi mode, to the greasiest, harmonically chewy overdrive and then washing it all down with the lushest most decadent clean tone. The Ecstasy 101 comes standard with an amazing array of controls: 1/2 power switch, Old/New style switch, 3-way Excursion switches to control speaker cabinet dampening, two presence controls (one assignable), gain boost, Plexi-mode, Structure, Three Pre-EQ switches, Tube buffered series/parallel FX loop. See our manual below for details.
Check out the new CLASSIC OPTION ECSTASY— EL34 power tubes are used in this version along with Preamp, Poweramp, and Power supply design revisions which offer a more woody attack and blooming sustain that overall gives a rich 3D open sound with a less compressed feel than our Ecstasy 101. Plus! the Classic has a really classy chrome plated front panel.
Ch 1: gain, bass, middle, treble, volume, pre eq, boost
- Ch 2 & Ch 3: gain 2, gain 3, bass, middle, treble, vol 2, vol 3, pre eq 2, pre eq 3, gain-structure, gain boost, plexi mode
- Effects loop return master volume for power-amp
- Effects loop tube buffered (series or parallel) with Effects mix control
- Dual assignable presence controls
- Dual assignable Excursion switches for loose, medium and tight feel
- Power section 100watt EL34 or 6L6 (50 watt optional)
- 1/2 power & old/new style switch (cuts power from 100 to 50 to 25 watts)
- Functions on foot controller: ch1, ch2, ch3, boost 1, boost 2, fx loop, stand-by mute
- Class A/AB switch
- Individual LINE-OUT control for each channel
- Metal front grill
- Classic option: EL34 power tubes are used in this version along with Preamp, Poweramp, and Power supply design revisions which offer a more woody attack and blooming sustain that overall gives a rich 3D open sound with a less compressed feel than our Ecstasy 101. Plus! the Classic has a really classy chrome plated front panel.
- DIMENSIONS and WEIGHTS: Are subject to change anytime, Please measure your amp carefully if a Custom Case is being made. All measurements include leather handle and rubber feet. Older amps may have a rubber carrying handle on the top which is 1/4" lower in height. Weights include our shipping box and packaging.
- HEAD - 11" height x 27 1/8" width x 10 1/4" depth, 53 pounds